View From The Barber's Chair
On the off chance that you need to get your hair style in Villefranche du Perigord, a town in the core of France, you have two options. On one side of the road is a beauticians, all chrome and sparkling mirrors, somewhat further down is a barbers of the relentless razor kind. In any case, it's no Sweeny Todd style shop progressively an extraordinary spot to appreciate a substantial portion of French life. I'd just set myself up for the visit, learning the French word for short, for somewhat shorter please and leave the sideburns as they seem to be. Well perhaps not the last one. I was likewise trusting that there would be several photos on the divider, similar to every single great barber, that I could at any rate point to. Yet, I at that point had a fit of anxiety as I suspected they all may be pictures from the 70's and I'd need to point to something that the Hair Bear Bunch would be pleased with. As I strolled into the shop there was an old chap sat in the...
Comments
Post a Comment